125th Anniversary of the New York Wellesley Club
This fall, the NYWC celebrates its 125th anniversary with a special all-day conference. This event will bring together NYC alumnae from multiple generations to demonstrate the pivotal impact that Wellesley has made on New York City for the past 125 years.
Registration opens for NYWC members on September 8, and for other alumnae on September 28! Space is limited, and registration is open on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your spot, we encourage you to become a member today. With any questions, please email WCNewYork@alum.wellesley.edu.
This event is filled to capacity. Click here to join the waiting list.
- H. Kim Bottomly - President, Wellesley College
- Lindsey Boylan '06 - Vice President of Business Development, Empire State Development
- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera '91 - CNBC Chief International Correspondent
- Aisha Christian '95 - General Counsel, Rent the Runway
- Julia Curtis-Burnes ‘07 - Founder, Initiative Space
- Laurel Cutler ‘46 - Advertising & Marketing Executive
- Katherine Eyring '14 - Doctoral Student in Neuroscience and Physiology at New York University Langone Medical Center
- Milly Glimcher '61 - Co-Founder, Pace Gallery
- Barbara Lubin Goldsmith '53 - Author & Historian
- Maybel Marte Hodelin '95 - Senior Vice President, PIMCO & Board Member, Sponsors for Educational Opportunity
- Heather Long ‘04 - Markets & Economy Editor, CNNMoney
Amy Tsui Luke '90 - Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Chirlane McCray '76 - NYC First Lady
- Patricia Shevlin ‘71 - Producer, 60 Minutes & Former Executive Producer, CBS Evening News
- Robin Sparkman ‘91 - CEO, StoryCorps
- Diane Ravitch ‘60 - Research Professor of Education, New York University & Former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Education
- Elizabeth Barlow Rogers ’57 - President, Foundation for Landscape Studies & Founding President, Central Park Conservancy
- Susan Rosenthal ‘78 - Professor of Medical Psychology & Director, Division of Child & Adolescent Health, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Lynn Sherr ‘63 - Journalist & Author
- Marcia Stein ‘61- Founding Executive Director, Citymeals-on-Wheels
- Erika Symmonds ‘02 - Director of Workforce Development, GRID Alternatives & Former Service Director, Green City Force
- Nicki Newman Tanner ‘57 - Board of Directors, New York Public Radio & Auburn Theological Seminary; Trustee Emerita, Wellesley College, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, New York Community Trust, Jewish Women’s Archive
- Lulu Chow Wang’ 66 - CEO, Tupelo Capital Management
- Deeba Zivari ‘11 - Communications Strategist, Health Situation Room and Director of Engagement, MetroPT
The New York Wellesley Club thanks the Wellesley College Office of Resources for co-sponsoring this very special event.